Anyone who can use a pair of scissors and has some scotch tape or some other type of craft adhesive can make hand-made cards. I love cards; I love receiving cards, making cards & mailing cards of all shapes,sizes and occasions. Sometimes I buy pretty store-bought cards and sometimes I craft my own using rubber stamps, scrap booking paper, & pretty stickers. I don't own a Circut or any other type of machine for making cards & paper crafts so everything I make here is hand-cut & original. Burlap is a really popular theme right now in the craft world and I jumped in with some burlap style ribbon & flowers for my cards.
Here are the latest cards I have made.
Items needed:Scrapbook paper, card stock (white & colored), double sided tape, craft adhesive, embellishments, stickers, rubber stamps, ink pad, ribbon, scissors
Assemble cards as you would like them to designed, layering in different pieces, textures & colors. Add some flair with ribbon and other decorative embellishments!
Note: If you mail hand-made cards, most will take a bit more postage than your normal 44 cents. Check with your Post Office for more details.
 |
| Baby boy card |
 |
| Mother's Day card |
 |
| Baby girl card |
I like! Great Job!
ReplyDelete