The Craft Shed by Katie

Just the ramblings and pictures of the crafts and goodies I create in my craft shed and kitchen. Try and keep up as I create, craft and chat my way through the year with everything from DIY baby blankets to my kitty cat and the latest book I'm reading.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Coming soon!

Latest craft project coming soon!! Check back later for the full post!


Posted by I Don't Give a Tuck at 5:14 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

I Don't Give a Tuck
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2014 (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ▼  2013 (13)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • Coming soon!
      • High Altitude Baking
      • 'Just like Grandma used to make"
      • DIY Fleece Blankies
      • Why the Craft Shed?

Check these out

  • analog schemes
    NORFOLK FOREVER? (OR: GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER AND STOP ACTING LIKE TOMORROW IS GUARANTEED)
    8 years ago
  • theunintendedarchitect
    Foam Board...yeah!?
    9 years ago
  • The Career of Motherhood
    One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue... Oh, Forget It
    13 years ago

The Junkman's Adventures

  • The Junkman's Adventures

My Bookshelf

  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
  • Bone Walker by W. Michael & Kathleen O’Neal Gear
  • The Summoning God by W. Michael & Kathleen O’Neal Gear
  • The Visitant by W. Michael & Kathleen O’Neal Gear
  • Shifting Stars by Page Lambert
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.