Why call this page The Craft Shed? Well that's where I have started to do a lot of my craft projects. My craft shed is a small addition stuck on the side our house and is about 8ft by 8ft. We recently remodeled said shed from being a junk storage area with no organization whatsoever to a functional storage and work space. Yes, I have to share my shed with a bazillion paint cans, a parts washer and eventually one day, my husband's air compressor. I have the majority of my craft supplies organized out here, minus the scrap booking supplies, rubber stamps and the sewing machine. Spray painting is much easier in the shed versus laying newspaper all over the patio concrete and hoping the wind doesn't blow while holding down one side of the papers with your foot another with your hand while spray painting. In my shed, I can just spread a few newspapers, open the windows and doors and spray paint until my heart's content or I run out of spray paint. There is still some work to be done in it such re-covering my work bench, figuring out something for the floor, and finding me a comfy stool or chair to sit on while working out there. Those projects are better saved for the warmer months though. So that's my craft shed in a nut shell. I will be posting my various craft projects as I go as well as posts about what I am reading, my cat and whatever else pops up. Enjoy!

Cleared everything out and added insulation to the shed.
Added a cabinet for motorcycle gear and ski gear storage. My husband's parts washer and finally my work bench.
Added a bulletin board, shelving and an electrical outlet panel.
No comments:
Post a Comment